Paid Summer Intern: Bob Taylor Engineering, Inc., located in Lexington Park in St. Mary's County, Md. has an opening for a full-time college intern for Summer 2023. A great opportunity for a college student considering civil or environmental engineering, or the construction field as a career path, this internship includes performing soils, concrete, and aphalt testing, as well as construction field reporting. The internship will also include on-site and hands-on training utilizing current American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) methods and geotechnical priincipals.
1. Must be a high school graduate and be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university program;
2. Must hold a valid driver's license and must possess a clean driving record (NO POINTS);
3. Must be able to pass a basic math skill test;
4. Willing to work in a changing work enviornment, such as on-site, laboratory, or office;
5. Construction background is preferred;
6. Must be able to lift a minimum weight of 50 lbs.;
7. Must submit a cover letter, a current resume, and a BTE application.
TO APPLY, please follow the easy steps outlined below.